Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Not MuchTo Say (but Deena + Teri have much to SWAY)

Not Much                    To Say

DAN: Hey Dad?

TOM: Yes Son?

DAN: I’m sorry about the accident, and destroying that old hag’s garden.  Because if I had known that she could turn us into chicks, then…

TOM: Danny, I know.  It’s surreal. 

DAN: I mean, we’re out here on the beach… in bikinis… in these bodies... all these feelings…

TOM: There’s really not much left to say about this… except for this thought…

DAN: What’s that, Dad?

TERI: I think I look pretty damm good in this bikini.

DEENA: Me too.  She did give us some killer bodies.

TERI: She did. And we both want to use these bodies. You ready to go talk to the guys sitting over there?

DEENA: Mom, I could not have said it better myself!

1 comment:

Dee Mentia said...

I think if someone said to me, "pick one caption that is representative of Annabelle's work." I think this would do a great job of letting them know your work in one little chunk.