Friday, October 10, 2014

It’s Good To Be A Queen (Sex is power, just ask Shondra + Dorothy)


It’s Good To Be A Queen

David Pence could not comprehend why his son, his baby boy Steve, would degrade himself by dressing, acting, and cavorting like… a WOMAN!  

“Think about it dad… your wives basically emasculated you in your divorces.  A hot woman has power over supposedly “tough guys” like you and like what I used to be.  I read this article online about men who liked chicks with dicks, and then at a Halloween party, a former girlfriend dressed me up as a hot blonde.  I couldn’t keep the guys off of me, and I decided to say yes to one guy for a date.  Damm, he rocked my world.  Now I’m engaged to the city’s #1 real estate developer, and we’re throwing a big party to celebrate.  You’re welcome to come, but wouldn’t like to learn what being a sexy, stylish blonde socialite is all about – dad – or should I say, MOM?”

Shondra’s words resonated with Dave, and two weeks later, Dorothy wowed everyone at her daughter’s regal event.  She even landed her own powerful, virile man to manipulate.  Life was good. 

No comments: