Wednesday, September 3, 2014

MADAME JAE: "My How We've Grown!" (Jillian + Darla together)


MADAME JAE’S PRESENTS
“My How WE’VE Grown!”

“Everyone,” Darla Drew spoke to the assembled audience, “Please look at this picture from eight years ago this month.  There they are – two very scared little girls (giggle).  Ladies and gentlemen, David Drew and his son Jeffrey had their first ever Madame Jae’s experience that night.  They were nervous about it, but that night, they both learned that they were destined to be happy women, and the closest mother-daughter duo ever. “ 

 The formal crowd listening to Darla applauded with enthusiasm. 

 “Also, that night, I met Luis, the man who would become my husband two years later.  And tonight, we come to celebrate my Jillian’s engagement to the man of her dreams, Trevor.  I’m so proud of you, my darling!”

“Mom, you know that it took me playing match maker for you to go out with him!,” snickered Jill as she choked back tears and glowed with pride.
“So this is OUR story.  WE found happiness in dresses, heels, and lipstick.   WE encouraged and held on to each other as we discovered what we wanted out of life – out of our men – out of OUR future.  My, how we BOTH have grown, thanks to our bond, and to the blessing that is the Madame Jae family!”  

 The crowd rose to a standing ovation.

No comments: