Saturday, August 23, 2014

Bubble, Bubble… (Jessica + Ellen's desires are popping!)


Bubble, Bubble… (We Want Trouble)
John:     Let me ask you, “Dad”, let me ask you something about this magic bubble bath that turns us into women whenever we’re exposed to it?  How does it work?  Why does it feel so good?
 
Eric:  Well, I don’t know, but I really don’t care.  Look at how beautiful we are.  It’s been a wonderful experience to spend time bonding with my “daughter “ and dressing in these pretty clothes! 
 
Jessica:        Oh, I’m with you, Mom!  I feel so feminine and free, and… by the way… I have to say I admire your bubble blowing technique.  Putting your pretty lips together like that, and… an explosion of…

Ellen:  Hehe, does that remind you of something that a woman does for her man?  Our dates are in for a treat tonight.
 WINK

No comments: