Sunday, July 20, 2014

MADAME JAE: The Heroes are back, charting a course for a new, desirable destination...

MADAME JAE’S PRESENTS
THE HEROES (in BIKINIS!) GET THEIR MEN!
 
After saving founder Madame Jae from drowning, she happily treated Bruce and teen
 son Jeff to incredible makeovers.   

A year later, our heroes have a little talk while walking along the beach…
 
JODI: Are you ready for this Mom?  Are you ready for being…

BONNIE: Being with another man? (sigh)  Yes, honey… I’m ready.

JODI: Hey, remember what Madame said, Mom.  We’re not men anymore, we’re MJ girls.  We are ultra feminine creatures who just happen to have something “special” hidden in these bikini bottoms.
 
BONNIE: Sorry, I know.  Over the last year, I have learned what it’s like to be a beautiful woman, and that includes learning from you, Jodi.  I’m so proud of you, of both of us!  And after all of our “practice”…

JODI: Yea, those toys they gave us two weeks ago, I think I have a great idea of what’s it going to be like to drop this bottom, and to give myself to the man I choose to make me a complete Madame Jae girl!
 
BONNIE: Me too.  I’ve imagined the scenario in my mind a thousand times.  Mmmm  who ever would have thought it, hon?  You and I have these incredible curves, thanks to the Jae Juice… and that same elixir have turned a dull father and son into two blond nymphomaniacs!
 
JODI: Mom, I can’t think of anyone else would say this to.  Look ahead at those two handsome fellows.  Father and son, I bet.  Let’s go get them, and fulfill this hot fantasy!

BONNIE: What fantasy is that – luring them back to our rooms, or letting them fuck us right here on the beach? (giggle)  Well, guess we’re gonna find out shortly, because they’ve spotted us!  

 Hello fellows…

 
See how Bonnie and Jodi's journey began...


http://ft-tg.blogspot.com/2010/12/madame-jaes-heroes-official-version.html  http://ft-tg.blogspot.com/2011/07/heroes-get-to-be-models-after-saving.html


2 comments:

Living as Stephanie now said...

welcome home...hope your holiday was great.... happy to read your new cap!

Annabelle Raven said...

Thx hun :)