Sunday, June 8, 2014

Indecent Proposals (as Melinda + Janice negotiate with Paul)

INDECENT PROPOSALS
“Forgive me for stating the obvious, but, you should have been born a woman all along,” read the letter that Paul Chessman wrote to his neighbor Jim Orton.  “I watched you prance across your window for ten years – Janice – that’s the name I imagined you as – I imagined you as my wife – dressing up for a dinner date with me, and then retiring to our bedroom, where we would make love for hours.  I decided that now that your son Matt is leaving for college, we can be together – finally.  You know I have a career that provides me an income to support you .  I hope to hear from you.”

A week later, Paul answered his door bell.  
 
“Paul, I knew were watching me all these years,” Janice explained.  “But what you didn’t know is that for the last two years, I’ve been mothering Melinda."  

Paul gasped at the willowy young lady at her side.

“If you want to make my Mom your wife, then I’ll be your step-daughter, on one condition,” cooed Melinda.  “Is there enough room in your bed for two  very special girls, DADDY?”

Paul gulped.  Janice smiled and shared a wink with her daughter.
 

No comments: