Monday, May 26, 2014

Olivia + Stella: A Journey, Together (Not a phase, but life on their terms)

Olivia & Stella: A Journey, Together
STEVE:  Well, we’ve always looked forward to coming to the resort and sunning ourselves.  Never thought it would include us having tan lines.

OWEN: Well, I know that you never thought that your son, your masculine pride and joy, was a girl on the inside.  I just had to declare my intent to be a girl, and your daughter, and life my life the way I needed to life. 

STEVE: I hated it at first – I thought you were going through a phase – then you swore you’d run away if I didn’t come to grips with what you were feeling.

OLIVIA: And to your credit – you listened to me.  And then I dared you…

STELLA: You dared me to walk a mile in your shoes!  Flats, sandals, and heels!  Lingerie, dresses, and this bikini! That week long bet turned into a year of personal self-discovery!  And I realize now that, as a father, I could have been a better parent.  Maybe as your mother, I… I can have that second chance!      

OLIVIA: Mom! (sniff)  Good thing we’re wearing shades of else everyone would see us crying like little girls!  You’ve been nothing but AMAZING as a woman, and dammit… I love your new boobs!  The surgeon did a great job!

STELLA: I love them, honey… and so does Bob, he can’t stop touching them!

OLIVIA: Can I borrow them for tonight?  I want to drive Andy crazy when I press myself close to him and kiss.  (giggle)  Oh look, there he is now. (waves)

STELLA: Hey lean close in to me, hon, let him take a mother-daughter picture.  And by the way, I think I can “convince” my executive boyfriend to buy his girlfriend’s daughter her own breasts augmentation.  Now smile for Andy!

3 comments:

Living as Stephanie now said...

another happy family and great story

Living as Stephanie now said...

I just wanted to thank you for adding 'reluctant press 'to your site... already placed an order

Annabelle Raven said...

Thanks Stephanie :)