Saturday, April 21, 2012

New on AFT: Family Fiction Database - and the "other blog"

Hi everyone.  Two updates.

First I have added a new page to this blog - the Family Fiction Database is a collection of links to various TG stories around the web (FM, Nifty, Big Closet, and the still alive but comatose Story Site) with multiple family members gettin' girlified! :)  Please enjoy what I enjoy...


Now that I have on my blog, I have decided to close the Family Tradition Archive blog as it's redundant and dormant and barely viewed.  Hopefully no one over there was not a subscriber or visitor here. 

2 comments:

Chaosbeast said...

I hope I'm not too late in posting this, but perhaps a new post in he archive site to ensure everyone there knows to come here for all your wonderful caps?

Annabelle Raven said...

Kyra, you made me reconsider the immediate shutdown of the other blog. I revived it and posted a going away message. You're so thoughtful! :)