Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MOTB: Together Again for the First Time (starring Greta, Jocelyn & Diana)

MOTB Tales: Together Again for the First Time

Daniel Murro, 57, and son Joseph, 36, were not welcome in the life of Joe’s son George, after George ran away at 16 to live life as a woman. Four years later, the Murro men got an invitation from Greta to meet for lunch and talk about a reconciliation – with conditions.


They balked at first, but the young woman’s charm and happiness was apparent, and between her and her gay friends who ran the bridal salon and boutique, Dan and Joe conceded to the planned changes.


“Everyone,” Greta said to her fiancee and his family, “meet my mother Jocelyn and my Nana Diana.”


Di was paired with Michael’s Uncle Lew, and Joy with his cousin Blake. Greta giggled, as she was happy to have her family back in her life – especially now that Mom & Nana had boyfriends as studly as her husband Mike!


5 comments:

Steffimariechen said...

Lovely cappie, and I am LOVIN' the new "look" for the blog :)


/hugs
Steffimariechen's Forced Femme Caption Blog

Evie said...

Glad to see the family are back together! Love the new look btw.

Annabelle Raven said...

Thx girls. I had often changed my header but now I think I'm going to that much less often. I guess I wanted to put myself out in front a little more and I decided that to choose a "permanent" look. Hot mom for hire ;)

Alectra said...

Ah let me get this straight because I tend to be lost in familiar circles... I had to read this thrice because my mind was in a bubbly state today *giggle* but after that It's good to have the family reunited *giggle*

Ouh and I love too the changes around, artist does have "egoes" So don't put yours in a black box, put it instead in a shiny golden plate for everyone to see ^-^

Love it too the pages you created!

Hugs and Kisses Alectra Hyde "Raven"

P.S: Ummm I guess I gained another surname!

Annabelle Raven said...

Alectra dear, it's up to you if you want to use the Raven name. I was wondering if I should be a Hyde like my girls. BTW, did you bring mom some bubbly - cheers xxoo