Monday, January 17, 2011

NEW BLOG - join today!

Hi everyone!

As many of you know, I started in 1996 with a Yahoo group and some vary simple captions. I also wrote some stories along the way. 3 years ago, I started this blog and with over 300 posts and 140+ members, I'm thrilled that so many of you appreciate my work.

I am now transitioning away from Yahoo altogether for simplicity purposes. My new blog is called FAMILY TRADITION: THE ARCHIVE, and any media I have developed that is not here on this blog will be there.

I will be spending much of the next 30+ days posting everything from Yahoo to that group and then shutting down Yahoo. I won't be giving up new postings here although I have hit a creative lag - but I'm sure that will come back :)

You can visit my new blog at http://ftarchive.blogspot.com Thanks all

Love and kisses,
Annie :)

No comments: