Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ANNIE'S CAPS - Cowgirl Up!

COWGIRL UP!

To: Clint Roscoe (cowboyclint @lonewolfranch.net)


From: Magnolia Leigh Bailey (sweetmagnolia4u@mjgurlnet.com)


Clint, great news about Bonita Jane and her crazy redneck momma (me, duh) The doctors have cleared both of us after our SRS – so we are finally the girls we were always meant to be. My friend, my baby girl and I cannot express in words the gratitude and love we have for you as you supported us in transition. Especially here in West Texas, where attitudes about a man and his son becoming mother and daughter were less then complementary – hell, it wasn’t safe at times, especially to some backwards thinking snoops in our town.



But of all of the people who knew me as Marcus and Bonnie as Bradley, you were the only one who never wavered in your support. Many nights we sat on the back porch as we poured our hearts out to you. Never once did you judge us or leave us cold. You are truly a special special man – I’m tearing up as I write this.


Now that Bonnie Jane is a woman (both 21 this week and has the right plumbing) , we both agree that you deserve a nice reward, cowboy. The night you held me when I cried, and I kissed you, I knew that I wanted you to be the man who made me a woman – YOUR woman.


And you saw the sparks fly when Bonnie met your cousin Jay last year. It’s safe to say that the Bailey girls and the Roscoe men will be spending a lot more time together. Can you boys handle us? ;)


Cya soon darling

Maggie Leigh

No comments: