Saturday, November 28, 2009

Annie's Caps - Operation Birdnest

OPERATION BIRDNEST

CLASSIFIED – HIGHEST LEVEL


FROM: DOD WASHINGTON

122009 1400 HRS


ASSIMILATION OF HARRISON FAMILY INTO ROLES OF “HEN”, “SPARROW” AND “ROBIN” COMPLETE. “EAGLE” CONFIRMED ACCEPTANCE OF HARRISONS IN ROLES DESPITE RESERVATOONS ABOUT GENSWAP. ACTUAL “BIRDS” LOCATED TO MOUNT WEATHER PENDING DOWNGRADE OF OHS ALERT ON SLEEPER CELL.




“I really hope I don’t screw up and call you Dad, because then people will think that I’m not really Malia – Mom.”


“Don’t get too worried, honey. The President has been trained to respond if either of you forget and call me Dad. We’ll get through this and when they bring his real girls back then they’ll fly us to Disney on Air Force 1!"


“I hope that’s not for a while… I really like being a cute girl and it’s cool having a sister and a mommy! Especially when we look so sweet and pretty in these fancy dresses!”

No comments: