Sunday, October 25, 2009

F/T celebrates "Femme-O-Ween"

F/T Femme-O-Ween

“Michael! The costume shop sent us the wrong stuff! Look at all this girly stuff,” lamented Mike’s dad, burly plumbing contractor Frankie.


“It’s no mistake, Dad. These costumes are kinda magical. Look at what it’s done to me. You can now call me Princess Melody!”


Frank’s eyes nearly fell out of his head. His flesh and blood, a strapping young man, now looked like a teenage fantasy in chiffon and stockings.


“There’s no way any dress can make me look like anything but a damm fool,” Frank muttered.


But an hour later, “Queen” Felicia made her royal debut. And two hours later, the men at the party pushed each other out the way to court the now very busty blond with the low cut blue gown. The pink princess was also the center of lots of male attention.


“Looks like ‘Mom’ and I will need to go shopping now – we need some practical dresses and shoes, and for sure, we’ll need a few bras!”


As a child, Mark Gold’s parents attended the Renaissance Faire annually, but not only did they not let him accompany them, they never showed him any pictures or film. But Mark’s mom died suddenly when he was 16, and his dad Anthony finally clued in Mark on why they were so secretive.


“The Faire allowed my other self come out, son. My other self is Annemarie, a saucy tavern wench. For years, Lisa and I enjoyed ourselves as sisters, instead of husband and wife. Now that it’s just you and me, I’d like to take you to the Faire, and this means I would help you dress and pass as a pretty teenage girl, and teach you how to flirt with cute guys in tights and have fun as a female. What do you say, honey?”


“Wow! You must know that sometimes I secretly dressed up in Mom’s clothes, Dad. I would love to introduce you my other self, Mandy. It’ll be so great to have a mommy again!”


Tears welled up in both their eyes and they hugged each other, promising each other that as mother and daughter, they would always share a bond. That Halloween weekend, Annemarie and Mandy broke a thousand hearts at the Faire.




John Jennings and his son John Jr. were both happy cross-dressing and had won costume contests for years, but this year they dropped a bombshell on their family and friends.


“Now that Junior is 17, he wanted to ‘grow up’ a little bit with his selection choices. I decided that we should spend a little extra time en femme to make our portrayals of Jane and Judy Jetson the very best we could. We spent quite a bit of time treating each other as mother and daughter, and we loved every minute, so going forth, we will be women full time, not just for this party. We’re both undergoing hormonal treatment and I have paid for some select plastic surgery. Judy Jennings has her first date next week!”


“And Mom doesn’t know it yet, but I found the perfect guy for her. I’d love it if he became my future stepdad. That would be so super cool.. I mean it would be so super-space-a-roony!” Jane Jennings ’s new daughter giggled

No comments: