Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Las Chicanas part 2

Las Chicanas

What would you do to save your father's life - and your own?

A Story by Annabelle Raven


“Awesome, mama, I think I may be alternate cheer captain, it’s either going to be me, Mary Leigh Russo, or Desiree Lewis!”


“Oh, baby, I’m so PROUD of you!” gushed Maria as Alicia blushed. “Your last report card, the letter from San Carolina College, and of course, Tony’s ring. And of course, high marks of the RLT!”


“High marks for both of us, mother dear!” the cute teen giggled, so infectiously that her parent had to join her.

Then Alicia asked, “Should I congratulate you for Dr. Mike as well as well? I saw him leave as I came in, and I said hello.”


Despite her olive toned skin, Maria’s face went ashen. Like her boss, she stuttered and nervously stated, “I... I didn’t know that he was here in…”


“Mom. Dr. Mike said he was dropping off some work. Now it’s Thursday, and I know you wouldn’t dare do work stuff on our night – and I don’t see any files here, so that leads me to think that he was here...”


Cutting her daughter off, Maria turned to stir the pot and said curtly, “I don’t want to talk about it.”


“Mom, it’s OK, look if there’s anyone who knows what’s at stake here...”


“I said I don’t want to talk about, Alicia. Don’t ask me again, please!”


Trying hard not to look hurt, Alicia put her hands on her hips and looked her mother in the eye. Maria tried to avoid eye contact, but once she looked into her child’s bright eyes, a wall broke down in her soul, and the floodgates opened wide in her heart. And then the tears started. As they would several times that night, the two women hugged each other, as they remembered how far they had gone.


As they would several times that night, the two women hugged each other, as they remembered how far they had gone. But with two pots boiling and Maria’s cell phone buzzing, they looked at each other, and decided that their big talk was going to wait until after dinner. A decision was made to TiVo the first show – a tough call since they loved and admired America and Salma so much for their beauty and their status as Latina role models – but in the end, McDreamy and McSteamy won out.


Alicia as usual had an idea. “Let’s put on our fancy, mama!”


Maria cocked her head in surprise, “Baby, why not our usual robes and nighties, that’s what we usually wear.”


“This is special, I want to remember the night I became your daughter. And you became my mother. The greatest night of our lives – so far. The dishes can wait.”


Maria grinned, and kissed her baby girl on the cheek, then each woman rushed to her room. 45 minutes later, two spectacularly glamorous and enticing females walked into their living room. Maria in her bright pink strapless gown, Alicia similarly in chartreuse yellow. Hose and strappy heels and jewelry completed the look. Alicia took her mother’s hands and gushed at her sexiness.


“Remember when we went out to dinner like this, just the two of us, to the best four star restaurant in town? We were SO hot, mommy – and we still are!” Alicia winked.


Maria laughed and playfully sighed, “Several people called us sisters. And several men – OLDER MEN – wanted to pick us up! As your umm, parent… I had to make sure you weren’t sending the wrong signals, and then it still so new to me, I didn’t know what signals I was sending!”



They laughed and sat down on their comfy coach. Alicia leaned on Maria’s soft shoulder as her mother stroked her face. Maria’s eyes were watering on the verge.


“Mama, what’s going between you and Dr. Mike? The truth, please.”


In a halting little girl voice, Maria said, “It – started two weeks ago, when you cheerleaders traveled to North Wood for the baseball tournament. I worked late with… Miguel and we decided to get a bite to eat at Esmerelda’s. He drove me back here and something – clicked – and...” Maria looked down shamefully. Then she cried, “You know what I am, Alejandro? I am a fucking puto! I now have a girl’s tits, a girl’s ass, and I’m wearing this dress...” before sobbing and being unable to continue.


Alicia, also crying, hugged Maria tightly and began to refute her claim. “Mama! You are not a homosexual! And neither… neither I am! We are women! We may not have had our... our final therapy yet, but soon we will. But it doesn’t matter. We’re women. It doesn’t matter what body parts we have!”


“No! Baby, today before you came in, he had on the bed, on my hands and knees with my panties down. I didn’t have a... a VAGINA, like a real woman does. He put himself… coz I told him it was that time of the month… he FUCKED me in the ass, Ali! That’s what they did to me in prison too. I’m still the sissy fag bitch that I was in Dos Rios. The only difference is that instead of being impaled by gangbangers and murderers, I was being a slut for the richest and handsomest dentist in Palm River. I’m not your mom, I’m your dad, and I’m a gay drag queen homo slut with fake tits and a fancy dress!”


With a patience and grace beyond her years, Alicia held Maria’s shaking form until the strongest sobs subsided. Then she held her parent’s head in her delicate hands, and fighting back her own emotions, she laid down the law for Maria.

No comments: