Friday, August 7, 2009

Annie's Caps - Brothers Who Became Brides

JENNIFER’S TALE


Growing up, I took the role of big brother very seriously. Ok, I can admit it now, I hated pro wrestling, loved the ballet, and snuck a pair of Mom’s panties in my room every night. I was too pretty for my own good, and dying to admit how much of a girl I wanted to be – but Scotty looked up to me, and I couldn‘t let him down. That is until one day, I caught him with Mom’s lipstick and eye shadow on. He thought his bro was going to kick his ass, instead I start bawlingand hug him.


That night, a lot got out in the open between us – the beginning of that wonderful sisterly bond we share. Luckily, Momma knew that we were two cute girls dying to come out, and that’s why we moved to Arizona to start new lives.


Now here we are – hours away from walking down the aisle – together! Our sexy grooms are waiting for us. Bobby adores Steph – and trust me, she’s had guys falling in love with her ever since she emerged. As far as my Danny, well – both he and Bob are going to always remember the night mybaby sister and I rocked their worlds!



STEPHANIE ’S STORY


Jason was two years older than me and everything you could want in a role model. He has very athletic, self-assured, and the girls flocked to him like a movie star. I always felt like I had to be more like him – and how ironic that though turned out!


The girl inside that I knew was in secret was going to ruin any chance I had of being just like my big brother. I hid my dressing and make-up sessions from everyone, especially Jason. When he saw me

one day in what was a hideous use of mascara and color, I waned to DIE. But instead of getting angry

or physical, he choked back a sob – and hugged me!


It was so incredible to learn that we both felt the need to be real women. Together we learned to lean on each other, and eventually Mom and everyone accepted us asgirls. And of course, my Bobby and her Danny love us and worship us.


I still learn a lot from Jenny about being confident. She keeps Dan VERY happy and wrapped around her little finger – and of course, I have used some of those tricks with my man! I am so looking to us both saying “I Do” and starting new lives as young wives. And it will be so incredible to be with my big

sister and our guys in Aruba.


We’ll be inseparable – at least until we and our husbands get offthe plane and get into our honeymoon suites! :)


No comments: