Sunday, June 28, 2009

Annie's Caps - Coming Out Party

“Thank you to all of our family and friends for attending our coming out party. This is a huge day for my mother and myself. For those of you who have known Victor Fong from his days playing soccer as a young boy to his adult life as a proud father and telephone repairman, please let me introduce you to my sexy mom, Virginia Fong, now an executive secretary with who loves gardening and hoop earrings. Give her a big hand, folks. Mom, say hello to everyone!”

“Thank you darling, and now, for those of you who remember my rambunctious son Gabriel, who had the largest collection of comic books of any young boy, and had recently graduated from State Tech to become an engineer… let me introduce you to my wonderful and pretty daughter Gretchen Fong, who has a fetish for open toe shoes which actuate her long legs and round, tight butt!”

“Ha ha, you got a nice ass too Mom! God knows you paid the surgeon a lot of money to make us come out as cute as we did. And let me tell you, in addition to money, we worked hard to make our outsides match our insides, because we knew we were girls inside. We cried a lot of tears, and dealt with a lot of hardship and animosity… some long time family still refuse to accept us as women. But the hell with them… as mother and daughter we have never been closer, and we will always be there for each other, and with in mind we have an announcement… Mom?”

“Now that we are the two fabulously dressed and desirable females, we are announcing that we are jumping head first into the dating scene. Gentlemen… the Fong women are on the prowl! We are looking for some Chinese-American men with good looks, steady jobs, and proper manners to show my daughter and I a good time. We are looking for future husbands, but we both want to date around for a while, and experience the sweetest rewards of our new female bodies!”

No comments: