Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Junior Miss and Mom (starring Brittney and Rachel

JUNIOR MISS (AND MOM)


“Hello, and welcome to the Silver Swan Sissy Junior Miss Pageant. Oh, you are such a darling. What’s your name, sweetie?”


“Well, my boy name is Bradley Johnson, but when I’m dressed up in pretty clothes, my name is Brittney.”


“Well, Miss Brittney Johnson, we have your paperwork right here. You and the other young sissies will be spending all week in girl mode – how does that sound?”


“That’s so awesome! I love dressing up in all my dresses and shoes, and wearing makeup, just like my beautiful mommy right here!”


“Oh honey, you’re making me blush. Isn’t she a doll?”


“You both are. Now, I have here that Brittney was registered by Ralph Johnson, are you his wife, or I suspect that…”


“You assume correctly, ma’am. Legally, I’m Ralph but in girl mode, I am Rachel Johnson. Thank you for the compliments”


“Daddy becomes Mommy when I become Brittney. She also becomes Mommy when Mr. Kirby, our next door neighbor, takes her out on a date to a fancy restaurant.”


“Well, maybe one day, I can find Mr. Right and be Brittney’s mommy full-time!”

No comments: